It’s that time of the year again… where we look back, reminisce and wonder “where did the time go??!?!” Well, luckily, we know exactly where our time went: at the 125 events we designed this year! In exchange for sharing the majority of these events with all of our loyal fans across social media, they have shown us a tremendous amount of love and support. So what better way to recap 2014 than to share the best of the best from our blogs, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and Vimeo? Cheers to an amazing year!!
- Top read blog – Bhumika and Nikhil’s outdoor poolside wedding at the Trump International Beach Resort.
- Top repinned pin on Pinterest – The white carved traditional round mandap, decorated with pink highlights shown here at Puja and Deepak’s wedding.
- Top liked Instagram – An outdoors wedding aisle filled with archways and candelabras as seen at Nakita and Amir’s wedding.
- Top buzzed about Facebook post – People were thrilled to hear that we’re going bi-coastal when we announced via Facebook that we were opening an office in California, and designing our first wedding there at the San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront.
- Top watched video – Mayuri and Bhavin’s wedding, shot by Jose Ortiz Films